This multi-day preparatory course and examination qualifies mobile crane operators to legally operate 'fixed cab' small telescopic boom trucks and/or 'swing cab' large telescopic cranes and boom trucks, in accordance with OSHA regulations.
This course is accredited by ANSI, and 100% OSHA compliant.
The certification for new, (never previously certified) operators is a comprehensive 5 day workshop which includes:
- Classroom Lecture
- Administration of written test
- Administration of "practical" test
- (3x) Complimentary Breakfast, served in our training facility
- (2x) Complimentary Luncheon (location TDB)
- (1x) Complimentary Dinner / Reception (courtesy of Giuffre Bros)
Course instruction and testing will be administered by: Associated Training Services
(Note: For 5-year, re-certification of "previously certified" operators who currently hold a valid NCCCO - CCO certification card, please refer to THIS