This 2.5 day (abbreviated) re-certification course enables mobile crane operators to legally operate 'fixed cab' small telescopic boom trucks and/or 'swing cab' large telescopic cranes and boom trucks for an additional 5 years, in accordance with OSHA regulations.
This course is accredited by ANSI, and 100% OSHA compliant.
The certification for previously certified operators who currently hold a valid NCCCO 'CCO' Operators Certification
This 'abreviated' 2.5 day workshop includes:
- Classroom Lecture
- Administration of written (re-cert) test
- Administration of "practical" test
- (3x) Complimentary Breakfast, served in our training facility
- (2x) Complimentary Luncheon (location TDB)
- (1x) Complimentary Dinner / Reception (courtesy of Giuffre Bros)
Course instruction and testing will be administered by: Associated Training Services
(Note: This is a RE-CERTIFICATION class ONLY! - For initial certification of 'NEW' (never previously certified) operators, please refer to THIS